By accessing the website at https://al-qaim.org/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Al-Qaim Charity Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s web site are provided “as is”. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Al-Qaim Charity Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Al-Qaim Charity Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s Internet site, even if Al-Qaim Charity Foundation or a Al-Qaim Charity Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation of Calgary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Al-Qaim Charity Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Al-Qaim Charity Foundation does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Al-Qaim Charity Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Al-Qaim Charity Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Al-Qaim Charity Foundation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://al-qaim.org.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you contact us through any of contact forms on our website, we store that information in our email for processing and record keeping.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the donation payment process on our donation website.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Donation Forms you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you Donation Forms you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping, if required.
When you donate to us, we’ll or may ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and donation
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our donation records
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our donation offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future Donations.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store donation information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Donation Managers can access:
- Donation information like what was donated, when it was donated and where it should be used, and
- Donor information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill Donations, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our Donations and website services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our contact information
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.